My client are a bespoke interior design and fit out specialist, providing services for companies in the commercial, retail, hospitality, the media industry and many more. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced office manager to take the next step in their career and have forward progression, with a team being build around them!
- Owning the running of the office, handling operations and logistics, and maintaining an excellent and pleasant working environment that’s constantly improving.
- Managing our HR operations with senior management, assisting with recruitment and onboarding new team members, as well as helping with management of general HR.
- Overseeing the training function for the company, updating the training matrix, booking training courses as and when required and issuing online training assessments.
- Managing the Bid/Tender administration, ensuring tenders are logged and submitted on time.
- Organising and maintain busy calendars, scheduling internal and external appointments.
- Assisting site team with any site specific requests.
- Policing the weekly and monthly documentation required from Site Managers – Timesheet, Weekly & Monthly Site reports, Toolbox Talks and accident reporting.
- Attending monthly operational meetings, minuting the meeting and following up on actions.
- Fleet management including arrange for purchasing of new vehicle and day to day maintenance / repairs.
- Management of sub-contractor pre-qualification questionnaires and database for company approved supply chain.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills; ability to manage workload and effectively allocate appropriate time to a range of tasks
- Outstanding communication skills, written and spoken
- Previous experience of working with the construction industry is advantageous, ideally within a Fit-out company
- Extremely high standards of attention to detail
- Proficient in Office product suite (Word, Excel etc) and can pick up other software fast
- "Strong" and "Commanding" personality to ensure management team, "do what they need to, when they need to".
- Holder of a Full UK Driving Licence
Location: Scarcroft | Salary: 35000 - 45000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 13/07/2021