My client are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to join their busy team on a permanent basis to tender and secure new contracts in Industrial, Refurbishment and Commercial interior Fit out sectors. You will be based in Manchester and attend to projects across the North West. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate will have experience with projects values ranging from £50k to £3.5m+. Being able to price from first principles, make quick decisions and work well under pressure will all be distinct advantages in this role.
To be successful in this role you must have good organisational skills, be self motivated, work well as part of a team and also be able to follow your own initiative.
The responsibilities will include:
• To read and interpret tender documentation, specifications and drawings
• To compile both subcontract and material enquirieNews
• the management of tender documentation from initial enquiry stage to submission
• To abstract quantities and be able to produce own BoQ for enquiries and pricing where required
• The evaluation of Sub-contractors and material quotations
• To highlight potential contractual implications & project risk
• To build relationships with sub-contractors, suppliers, clients and stakeholders at all levels
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, car allowance, holiday package and pension. This role is immediately available.
Location: Manchester | Salary: 50000 - 60000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 22/04/2021