Health & Safety Manager
H&S Manager wanted
Leading Construction Specialist are looking for a Health and Safety manager to join their team on a Permanent basis in Manchester.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Having prior experience within a Construction based Health & Safety role will be a distinct advantage. You will be joining a vibrant team in brand new offices in South Manchester.
What will the role consist of?
- Site audits
- Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Completion of CPP’s / WPP’s
- Maintaining current accreditations (ISO9001 / ISO14001 / ISO18001 / RISQS / constructionline)
- Attend Health & Safety meetings
- Attend pre-start meetings with clients
- Toolbox talks
- Advise Health & Safety Managers / Operatives /Employees
- Monitor/ review all company policies
What will you get?
- Competitive salary between £45k - £50k
- Car Allowance
- Standard Pension and Holiday package
- Flexible working
- Free parking
What will you need?
- NEBOSH General
- GRAD IOSH
- 3 Years experience in H&S role
- General knowledge of CDM
- Full UK License
- Ideally construction build industry based knowledge
Location: Stockport | Salary: 45000 - 50000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 10/01/2022