Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Dry Lining Sub-Contractor
Working as part of the commercial team and looking to progress to a full quantity surveying position.
- Preparing Client valuations including thorough measurement, through to final account.
- Accurate valuation, forecasting and monitoring of site Preliminaries
- Cash flow forecasts and monitoring against programme
- Provision of timely and accurate documentation, warranties and the like, both internally and externally
- Ensure full recovery and valuation of variations/instructions
- Administration of accounts
- Timely production of final accounts
- Working with the Senior quantity surveyor to ensure that the client is managed through to their finalisation
- Ensure any commercial threats to projects are identified swiftly and communicated to the senior surveyor.
- Attending meetings and ensure that surveying information and cost advice is provided in an accurate and timely manner
Surveying Degree or working towards an equivalent qualification/experience
Excellent communication skills.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Location: North Manchester | Salary: 23000 - 26000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 12/02/2024