Graduate Quantity Surveyor
GRADUATE / TRAINEE QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Exciting new opportunity for a Graduate/Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join an leading nationwide fit-out, refurbishment and building contractor, operating in the Food & Beverage, Leisure and Retail industries.
This company are continuously growing and have won even more big contracts with Luxury hotels, football stadiums, brand name restaurants and coffee shops! They are looking to bring someone in who has a genuine interest in pursuing their career with in Quantity Surveying and wanting to hard work and grow with the company.
What is the role?
Reporting directly to the Senior Quantity surveyor, your role will be to assist with general Quantity Surveying duties, for example
- Preparing take offs
- Measurements and valuations
- Preparation of subcontract enquiries
- Attend Pre-contract and progress meetings and maintain relationships with Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Site operatives.
- Comparison of quotations, negotiating with subcontractors
- Placing orders and purchasing materials
- Producing applications for payment and final accounts
What you will need?
- Either Degree level or industry trained in Quantity Surveying
- Placement year in construction based role OR 1+ Years in construction based QS role.
- Hard-working and motivated
- Driving license and car
- Computer literate with good program knowledge
- Experience using BIM software
What you will get?
- £20-25k salary DOE
- Benefit package
- Chance to work with a leading North West contractor with career progression
Immediate start available, apply today!
Location: Blackpool | Salary: 20000 - 25000 per year | Job type: | Posted: 28/04/2021