Liverpool based Office fit out specailists are looking for an individual who is driven, enthusiastic and passionate about workplace design and its impact on people.
- A passion and enthusiasm for design and all things creative.
- Confident communicator who likes to work collaboratively & is comfortable building relationships with a client team.
- 3-5 years minimum industry experience; workplace fit out experience preferred.
- Team player.
- Willingness to listen and learn from team members, whilst confident in speaking up and contributing ideas.
- Initiative and competence to work unsupervised.
- Work well under pressure & under tight timescales.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can adapt to changing priorities and take a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Organised, self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is necessary.
- Confident using SketchUp.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign & Photoshop.
- Familiarity working to budgets.
- Degree in creative/relative subject.
Duties will include
- Working closely with the project team to develop drawings, sketches, and design proposals.
- Assisting lead designer including but not limited to, space planning, FFE, product specification and visualisation.
- Working independently on projects, whilst working collaboratively with other members of the design team to help meet deadlines.
- Attending client meetings and pitch design presentations.
- Working alongside the delivery team, liaising with the client, creating strong relationships.
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to keep up to date on the latest products and trends.
- Detailed brief taking and concept planning.
- Attending site meetings and progress reviews.
- Opportunity for ongoing training & personal development.
Location: Liverpool | Salary: 25000 - 35000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 11/05/2021