An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a fast growing established business in Selby for a company that provides Gas Auditing Services across the UK.
What will the Job involve ?
- Processing of all Inbound calls
- Arranging & scheduling appointments for Engineers
- General Admin duties
- Maintain updated records of Visits and customers.
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Experience within an office environment, processing and inputting data and call handling.
- Experience using computers and databases, with the ability to confidently learn new systems.
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations
- Confident phone manner
- People Skills
- Keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Highly organised
- Good communication skills
Why Join this Team?
My client is part of a business group that provide multidisciplinary services to the construction sector. These can vary from quality inspection , building control and consultancy services. Being part of the group means that there is a coordinated approach to Commercial Business, Marketing, Resourcing, Finance, Business Support, Operations and Corporate Governance, to provide technical excellence and exceptional service to clients. This provides greater opportunities to work for a larger Group of companies, giving you continuous growth in your own personal development plans and careers.
My client can offer...
- Competitive salary
- Training linked to your job role
- Pension scheme
- A friendly and professional working environment with an ‘open door’ ethos.
he team consists of highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable industry professionals that are passionate and dedicated to delivering the type of service we believe our clients within the social housing sector both require and deserve.
Location: Selby | Salary: 18500 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 24/05/2021