Fit out Project Manager
Specialist turnkey, fit out and refurbishment contractors are looking for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity with a great package deal to suit you!
If you want to join a company that cares about it's employees and listens to what you want, this is the one for you. They work across a number of sectors including retail, leisure and hospitality, commercial and finance and public and government. With over 20 years' experience in the industry, and a continually growing order book, there's never been a better time to join!
What will you need to have?
- You will need to have experience handling multiple projects concurrently
- Ideally experience with Retail fit out however other projects will be considered
- Having a strong fit-out background is a must!
- You will have prior experience with pricing and schedule of rates.
- The ability to build client and contractor relationships
- The skills and experience to deliver all aspects of H&S, financial control and programme management
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding industry
What certs do you need to have?
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS gold or above
- Asbestos Awareness
- Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience using ASTA or similar
- A valid UK driver’s license
What's in it for you?
- A salary between £45-50k
- Car allowance (5k rising to 7k)
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) and enhanced holiday entitlement with length of service
- Home working & Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay insurance and income protection
- Annual bonus scheme
- Gym at Head Office
- Support and stability
If this sounds like the
Location: North East | Salary: 45000 - 50000 per year | Job type: | Posted: 22/07/2021