GROUP ADMININSTRATOR WANTED
£18,500 - £20,000
Are you looking for a career where you can progress within a company? Have on the job training and become a master of your field? Then look no further...
Our client are a large stable enterprise that are experts in quality inspection and consultancy services in the construction sector. Being part of the Group means that there is a coordinated approach to Commercial Business, Marketing, Resourcing, Finance, Business Support, Operations and Corporate Governance, to provide technical excellence and exceptional service to their clients. This provides greater opportunities to work for a larger Group of companies, giving you continuous growth in your own personal development plans and careers.
They pride themselves on implementing core values of Quality, Client Focus, Honesty, Integrity, Competency, Teamwork, Development, Accountability and Exceptional Service.
- Data inputting of historic information into the Deltek system
- Support for the Marketing team
- Creating meeting packs for the Directors and Managers across the Group
- Creating tender interview packs
- Typing up meeting minutes and circulate with actions
- Printing and circulating Group brochures
- Booking travel and accommodation for staff
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Experience within an office environment, inputting data. (desirable)
- Experience using a CRM system, with the ability to learn new systems. (desirable)
- Keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Highly organised
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Training linked to your job role
- Pension scheme
- A friendly and professional working environment with an ‘open door’ ethos
- Onsite parking
Location: | Salary: 18500 - 20000 per | Job type: | Posted: 22/06/2021