YOUR NEW ROLE?
Our client are a Specialist Refurbishment company are looking for an experienced Design Manager to join them in the heart of Staffordshire on their growing team.
Working with Blue clip clients across Retail sectors, Leisure, Hospitality and Commercial. This company have excellent employee retention due to their valued employees and the benefits they offer!
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSBILITIES?
- Production of full working drawings for various clients, including site surveys, plan layouts, joinery details, material scheduling & logging of own documents
- Carry out site surveys working alone, including datum levels & structural intrusive works where necessary.
- Creating & filling in Drawing Issue Sheets.
- Liaising with clients, including attending meetings, to discuss details & approvals.
- Electronic & hard copy distribution of drawings, both internally & externally, using Outlook, Dropbox, WinZip etc.
- Liaising with sub-contractors, Contracts Managers & Site personnel.
- Printing off scaled drawings both internally & externally.
- Managing responsibilities within fixed & transient timescales.
- To ensure as far as is practicable that all designs take account of both H&S and Environmental considerations
- Minimum 2 years experience in Design Manager role for Construction company
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and manage the pressure of conflicting demands and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- To work independently as well as in a team
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D, and Microsoft (Excel, Word,)
- Be persistent & enthusiastic.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
- Holiday package with 1 additional days per annum
- Life assurance, Medical Health, Pension scheme
- On the job Training
- £30-40k Salary
Location: | Salary: 30000 - 40000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 07/07/2021