Electrical Project Manager
25 years in industry, with an excellent reputation and high staff retention; my client are a leading specialist within the retail, shopfitting and commercial sector. They successfully deliver a range of nationwide projects, meeting high standards every time. The aim to build lasting relationships with partners and provide exceptional customer service and the company values honesty and integrity above all else.
Due to the continued growth and success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a growing company and the successful candidate will undertake a variety of technically interesting and challenging responsibilities.
- Candidates must be capable with all aspects of project delivery from initial client request through to costing. Project delivery, Sign off and final accounting.
- Liaising with Estimating, Health & Safety within the Company
- Running multiple projects of varying contract value across the country
- Managing Project Engineers, Subcontractors, and Site Operatives
- Liaising with Main Contractor, other Contractors, and Clients
- Previous Project Management experience, ideally working on Supermarkets.
- Self-driven, dynamic project manager with good experience within the industry Practical and can-do approach and professional when communicating
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Flexibility and commitment
- Electrical trade experience.
- 18th Edition BS 7671
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS / ECS Card
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a company that values honesty and integrity and be rewarded with progression and longevity in your career.
Location: Wakefield | Salary: 50000 - 55000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 14/07/2021