South England based client are for a Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis. They are established as one of the top 10 shopfitting companies in the UK, specialising in the construction of commercial interiors, priding themselves in delivering tailor made fit outs to suit client’s needs, specifications and corporate identities.
They are looking for someone with experience of construction and fast track fit out. This is a client facing role.
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Reading working dwgs, set out site, check and manage sub-contract trades.
- Supervising and overseeing direction of project to client`s requirements/quality control.
- Liaising with Contracts Director & Quantity Surveyor to monitor costs.
- Good communicator & Organisation
- Be client facing
- Competent IT skillset/site audit & reports/programme review.
- Clean driving licence.
- Ideally based within a 70-mile radius of Andover.
- Commercially aware/cost control
- Team Player
- Calm under pressure
- Asbestos awareness
- Experienced with MS projects as well as Word & Excel
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Competitive salary based on experience (c£40-60k)
- Full package to be discussed at interview
- Flexible working and WFH
Location: | Salary: | Job type: | Posted: 20/07/2021