Project Quantity Surveyor and office fit out London
Our client is recruiting for a Project Quantity surveyor with commercial fit out experience in central London.
This exciting new role predominantly focuses on office fit out however, our client also specialises in office design and build, interior refurbishment and both small works to full turnkey solutions.
- price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- measure and value the work done on site
- pay subcontractors
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- select and/or source construction materials
- write reports.
The client is a main contractor needing an experienced QS willing to work on multiple projects working in Central London.
The salary is a day rate of £300-350 dependant on experience.
Location: Central London | Salary: 70000 per year | Job type: Contract | Posted: 10/01/2022