Electrical Project Manager
£50-60k + £5k car allowance, Fuel card, perm package
Midlands based M&E Contractor are looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Due to consistent success and growth, they are now looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their team.
You must have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget. Ability to take ownership of all aspects relating to project management including tackling problems head on and taking them from identification through to resolve. Understanding the financial aspects of a project is essential.
Attributes / Key Skills:
• Ability to work independently and within Project Team
• Excellent management and organisational skills
• Ability to take ownership of problems from identification through to resolution.
• Organising and management of electrical services projects within a commercial environment.
• Developing and expanding on existing relationships with client base to help secure additional works, including quoting opportunities as required.
• Ensuring works are completed in line with the health and safety policy
• Managing engineers and sub-contractors
• Costing variations to projects
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately communicated to relevant stakeholders and managed in-line with the company quality policy.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project including Project Planning, Co-ordination & Execution, Project Commissioning & Handover
• Regular internal reviews of projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a thriving business dedicated to continued success and growth.
Applications will be shortlisted quickly, and interviews organised ASAP for suitable candidates
Location: Northampton | Salary: 50000 - 60000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 21/06/2022