Site Manager - East Sheen - Warehouse Refurb
Freelance Site Manager - East Sheen SW14 - Warehouse Store Refurbishment
Start date - 2nd Jan 2024 (completes end of Jan 2024 - 3/4 weeks)
Rate - 240-250/shift
My client are a retail and commercial fit out specialist with multiple blue chip clients. They have created a strong name in the industry after producing multiple high end projects all over the UK for many years.
The site manager will be required to oversee the day-to-day activities on site and make sure the constructions program is being followed on time and safely. You will have a pro-active approach when overseeing sub-contractors who will be conducting internal fit out and refurbishment works along with new shelving etc. to the store. You will need to make sure that health and safety is being adhered to at all times and reports are being sent to the PM at the end of every shift. You will also be conducting site inductions, tool box talks and monitoring the signing in books.
- Strong background in fit out and refurbishment (retail/warehouse fit out preferred)
- SMSTS, CSCS (gold, white, black), 3 day First Aid, UKATA Asbestos and Fire Marshall certificates required.
- Worked on projects with a value up to £500k
- Must be able to conduct site inductions and toolbox talks
- Must be confident in conducting site and progress meetings
- Be able to manage a full site program to complete projects on time and to budget
- Motivate Sub-contractors and trades on site
- Produce regular and clear progress report
Location: 451 – 453 Upper Richmond Road West, East Sheen, SW14 7PR | Salary: 240 - 250 per day | Job type: Contract | Posted: 21/02/2024